Integrate360™ is a proven, propriety process developed by PK Controls through its 20 years of experience teaming with customers on more than 1,000 successful automation projects. This step-by-step process enabled PK Controls to work with customers on technical and commercial projects in a way that integrates the customers’ standards and achieves automation excellence. Through Integrate360™, PK Controls makes it easy for customers to work with them by becoming the single source of responsibility for projects that range from a single product to a turnkey project.
From start to finish, Integrate360™ is the key to successful automation solutions.
The Power in a Partnership
- Extensive technical experience to customized solutions that extend our customers’ resources
- A quality product delivered on time and at a lower cost than our customers could do on their own
- A solution that maximizes resources, reduces start-up time and eliminates redundancies
- A solution that integrates with the rest of their equipment, adheres to customers’ quality, workmanship, safety and design standards, and exceeds their expectations
- High-quality results that lead to total customer satisfaction
- Single source of responsibility
The Proven Integrate360™ Process
- Defining scope
We discuss the overall project and outline what PK Controls’ role will be.
- Hardware Design
PK Controls selects the parts, develops the schematic design and creates the drawings for the product.
- Software Design
Our in-house team of engineers are experienced and skilled at designing high-quality solutions for robotic welding and product assembly, material handling and process controls. Our experts handle all aspects of design, from PLC/HMI/Motion programming and software design to specifying wire colors and necessary parts.
- Parts procurement
Depending on the customers’ needs, we can secure all of the necessary parts with an eye toward providing a high-quality product within an established budget.
We assemble the enclosure, produce custom cables and custom control panels. Our experienced technicians do all of the wiring of the components and machining of the panels to accept the connections as required. We never outsource to third parties.
- Quality Control
We develop internal quality checks on all of the equipment that PK Controls builds. The quality control checks are customized according to the customers’ standards.
PK Controls engineers and technicians provide custom installations for our customers, including in-house and on-site installations. We can install all of the necessary components in-house and then ship it to the customer or install units at our customers’ facilities. We know our customers and their equipment and personnel. We know their work, safety, quality and design standards, which allows us to work seamlessly within their facilities. In addition to doing all of the necessary electrical work, PK Controls technicians will run diagnostic tests and troubleshoot at this stage, which minimizes the amount of de-bugging that is necessary.
PK Controls experts work side-by-side with our customers to ensure all equipment works properly. We test and de-bug all of the equipment and offer production support after startup.
Our experienced industrial maintenance team provides on-site technical support on a temporary or ongoing basis, according to what our customers need. We work under the direction of our customers in this manner, independently or as part of a team. We always arrive in uniform and ready to work.
At PK Controls, we deliver:
- One single source of responsibility for customers’ projects
- One company that sends its own employees to stay on site from installation to start up and beyond
- All the experience and solutions you need with PK Controls employees who have the training, knowledge and expertise to diagnose and fix problems